As part of our ongoing commitment of developing the ‘whole child’, George Green’s School offers an extensive enrichment and extra-curricular provision.
Designed to raise achievement, increase aspirations, develop students’ interest in different genres and give them the experiences needed to fully engage with the wider world.
This diverse and varied menu of activities, programmes and projects enrich and extend the school curriculum, and provides our students an extended out of school curriculum including school holidays.
- Over 40 academic, creative and recreational after-school clubs.
- Study Hall a homework support scheme; all sessions are supervised by qualified and specialist staff.
- Volunteering Opportunities linked to the Duke of Edinburgh Award and more!
- Holiday Programmes and Saturday School opportunities for learning and enjoyment with recreational and educational experiences.
- A chance to engage with one of the many sea-based voyages with Tall Ships or UKSA
- A never-ending range of academic support for students in KS3, GCSE, A-Level and more.
- Learning and leisure opportunities in partnership with the voluntary, community and business sectors run across the year.
- For more information, students are invited to speak to form tutors, subject leaders and Year Leaders about extra support and a member of the Enrichment Team about the after-school offers.