Free School Meals
Are you entitled?
Tower Hamlets have provided the school with updates regarding those Pupils entitled to Free School Meals.
To find out whether or not your child/ren are entitled to FSM we encourage you to use the online Free School Meals Eligibility Checker using the link below: -
Once you have received confirmation that your child/ren are entitled to FSM you must notify the school by scanning and emailing confirmation to email@example.com for the attention of FSM Admin.
The benefits which entitle pupils to free school meals are as follows:
- Child Tax Credit with no Working Tax Credit and where the household income is lower than £16,190
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Based Employment Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on-paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit